Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Some more about me......

Some call me.......

Tim?

Physically I am almost six feet tall and weigh about 150 pounds. I have green eyes and brown hair, which I usually keep pretty short. I do not play any regulated sports, but I excel at backyard sports. I am very competitive.

I spend more time on video games than I should, but I don't play them enough to call myself a gamer. I would, however, call myself a geek. I really enjoy working with computers in almost any way, even if they are being tempramental. I take more pleasure in solving a problem than stress in finding one. I enjoy reading books, though I have not made the time recently to do so.

I really enjoy movies of all kinds except horror. I just don't see the point. Signs was good because it has a meaning behind it, but all the others I've seen have been pointless. Action, adventure, fantasy, comedy, or just about anything else goes.

Roman Catholicism is the faith I profess.  I have been raised in the teachings of the Catholic Church, so feel free to ask me any questions, and if I can't answer them right away I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  

I am a full-time student at Purdue University. (BOILER UP!!!)  I am in the Honors Engineering Learning Community, and I really like it.  I live in Earhart on the 5th floor.  

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

CrAzYcHaDtU said...

I too am a computer geek! I was going to major in Computer engineering, but I figured it was more of a hobby than anything else. I built my computer back in middle school when it wasn't quite cool to do so. Imagine this, 1 Gb of Ram, took me two 512 Mb DIMs that cost me around $125 each. My processor just came out when I got it, it was the 3.0 Ghz Pentium 4 with the new Hyperthreading. Isn't it crazy how quickly technology changes?