Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finals!! Christmas!! Awesome!!!

Finals are finally here!  This is the grand finale of the entire semester!  Once I am finished I can finally finish the year with fun!  Hopefully I won't have any "F"s, unlike this paragraph, which has far too many.  

I really am looking forward to finals week, though.  No classes, semi-late exams (Sometimes), and then I get to go home!  I really can't wait.  

I am actually going to Florida over Christmas week to visit my sister who lives down there.  It will be the first time I have been away from home for Christmas, so that will be an interesting experience.  I don't expect to get very many presents for Christmas, but thats ok.  Presents isn't what Christmas is all about, its just a nice bonus. ;)  I'm really looking forward to seeing my two nephews and niece.  It seems like its been years since I saw them last.  

Time to go!

No comments: