My nephew was completely fascinated with my beard. I'm pretty sure he's one and two years old right now. It is far too hard to keep track of time, so I'm not entirely sure. He is the happiest baby I have ever encountered. It seems like babies don't too often want to be held by me, but he was happy as a clam when I was holding him, so that was a definite plus.
We had an uncharacteristically small Thanksgiving dinner at our house on Thanksgiving. My Grandfather came over for dinner, then my oldest sister joined us at the tail end of it. After that we had a little bit of down time, but then my aunt, her husband, and two cousins came over for a little while. We played apples to apples, and that was fun.
I did a lot of chillaxing with friends, too. The day I got back, I invited one of my best friends over for s'mores. It was really good to see him again. The whole week I'd do some work around the house, then go hang with friends, and it made for an extremely relaxing break. The work was nice, because it was a sort of returning to the family and my place in it, while spending time with friends is always great.
Well, now I can't wait for Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment